The Man Who Will Be King: Part 1.

God appoints leaders over His people Dan.4:17. A father, like a king, is neither elected nor can enthrone himself. His appointment commences when he establishes his own home and finds a wife. He is secure as husband before becoming a father, progressively taking on the responsibilities of leadership. The finger of God is upon fathers; He looks with favour upon them and blesses them with children. The receiver must be willing to learn from the Giver how best to excel at all the assignments the gifts will task him with, in order to enjoy the blessing. The man who desires to be taught is poised to benefit immensely from instruction for fathering at the mouth of the One who made him a father, by His grace.
God expects a father to fit His prescriptions for the man He appoints king over His people. He puts His Spirit upon him, anoints him, and prepares him for leadership, providing strength and guidance 1Sam.16:12-13. The father who wields authority over his household must himself be under the authority of Christ. As king, he represents God to the people, speaks and acts as the heavenly Father would. A man of integrity who never perverts justice Ps.72:2, he rules by divine wisdom. The king's heart is impassioned with love for his people; they see God in him, love, respect, trust, honour, and are loyal to him. Being willing to spend and be spent for the cause of God in the lives of His people, he is sensitive to their needs, hears their call. He allows nothing negatively impact his ability to protect and secure the people Prov.31:4-5.
Prayer:
Dear Lord, let my heart be flooded with divine illumination in Your Word Ps.119:105. I desire to become a good father by the enabling power of Your Spirit, and spearhead a return to Godly fathering values, to positively impact the greatness of my family and my community. Thank You for turning my heart to my children Mal.4:6. I accept full responsibility for raising them in Godly manner, and I arise to carry the baton of leadership of this family. As Your word renews my mind and transforms me Rom.12:2, I receive courage to take continuous action to do right by my children, to beautify them, make their lives glorious and make them proud to have been fathered by me. I receive grace by faith not to allow my career, business, ministry or any relationship deter me from being father to them. In Jesus Majestic Name I pray. Amen.
Declaration:
In the name of Jesus, and by the super-abounding grace of God, I decree and declare:
·         My children and I are a sign and a wonder, a crown of glory, a royal diadem in the Hand of our God Is.62. He works His will in us. We are an integral part of what He is doing in our generations, having established us all a praise on earth. He has done wonderful, marvellous things that He has never done on earth before in our lives, for all to see and marvel at our awesome God Ex.34:10.
·         I am a wise father. As king I exercise authority over my household, being under the headship of Christ 1Cor.11:3; as priest I stand in the gap for my family, and daily speak God’s Blessing over us; as prophet I receive a timely word from our heavenly Father, so that we never lack prophetic words to speak daily for situations in our lives to fit God's plan and purpose for us Mt.4:13-16. Thank You, Jesus.

Image is found in Google Search Engine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When God’s Spirit Plants Seeds of His Will, the Harvest is Bountiful.

What Benefits Praying in Tongues for the Believing Father? Part 1.