Why is God’s Word Integral to Successful Fathering?

In God's word lies the answer to every question and the solution to every challenge. It is His power Mt.22:29. Models of 'good success' in every venture, even fathering, are built on the foundation of God's word Josh.1:8. It is the constitution of the earth by which all men and matters will be judged: none will escape its net. We know because Jesus, the Word, said so: ‘He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him - the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.' Jn.12:48. Knowing the world is judged by the standard of God's word, fathers need grow in knowledge of it - build on the foundation of Jesus Christ - just as did the Apostles Eph.2:20. Then they are taught and empowered to do fathering right, and are assured that families built on the Rock will endure Lk.6:47-48.
God’s word is Light Ps.119:105. When light comes, there is an arising Is.60:1, a shining; the Glory of God is seen over you. Christ in you makes you the Light of the World, in pursuit of a God-given mandate to build patterns on earth which are designed to work, just like Noah's ark was structured to float and be guided by the Hand of God. Guided by His word, you receive instructions from the home country on how to successfully walk fathering paths. As you study, meditate and do God's word, you are built up Acts.20:32, learn how to solve world problems. Nations flow to those of 'the Lord's house', to be taught His ways and walk in His paths Is.2:2-3, unbelievers come to their light, and kings to the brightness of their rising Is.60:2-3. Your faith is in the power of God’s word, not in the wisdom of men which will come to nothing 1Cor.2:4-8; men follow your example because they see that you are distinguished from others. God’s word drives performance: when Peter saw the multitude of fish, he followed Jesus Lk.5:10.
Prayer:
My Lord and my God, You were Father to me long before I knew You. You formed me in my mother’s womb, sanctified me for Your use, and ordained me to be a father, that I may represent You in this family and in my nation Jer.1:5. I ask that You orchestrate manifestation of all that You fore-ordained concerning me, at the appointed time 1Pet.1:20. As I seek You concerning every issue of my life, reveal to me by Your Spirit Your will for me and every member of my family 1Cor.2:9-10. I pray by the power in the Blood of Jesus that we receive the right prophetic words to speak, seeds to sow to reap a bounteous harvest, that we not speak on our own authority. Help us Lord to keep Your saying Jn.8:55. I commit our way to You, I trust You to guide us in Your word to the glorious destinies planned for each of us Jer.29:11, that what is written about us be fulfilled Lk.22:37, in Jesus Matchless Name I pray. Amen.
Daily Declaration:
·         As I speak over myself and my family, angels rush to perform the voice of the word of God they hear in my mouth Ps.103:20; all that I declare is established for me and light shines on my path to show me exactly what to do - my part in the fulfilment of God’s promises Job.22:28;

·         As for me and my household, the word of God will accomplish all it is sent to do in our lives Is.55:11: by it we are instructed, corrected, and made wise 2Tim.16; valleys are raised, mountains and hills are lowered, rough ground is levelled, and rugged places are made plain. Thank You, Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Benefits Praying in Tongues for the Believing Father? Part 1.

When God’s Spirit Plants Seeds of His Will, the Harvest is Bountiful.